Tuesday, February 23, 2016

10 Things Keeping Me Alive Right Now

It was the best of times (college), it was the worst of times (college). Things are confusing and scary, and sometimes I don't even know what day it is. For all these reasons, I decided to make a list of all the things keeping me together right now. Here you have it; 15 things keeping me alive right now:

1. Sleeping- it seems stereotypical, but my 8 hours and I are super close. I need them, and so does everyone else around me for fear of me being a terrible human being. 

2. Netflix- also cliche, but also totally necessary. Whether it's background noise for a project (OITNB), or getting into the next episode of Mad Men, yes Netflix, I am still watching. 

3. Best Friends- cheesy and cliche, but sometimes having a random emoji BF with a fellow exec member, or reaching out for some words of wisdom keeps me grounded. 


4. Working Out- it feels odd to write about this, because I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks, but working out makes me feel better, and it gives me a good social network. 

5. Texting My BFF- No matter what is happening, I'm guaranteed a good reaction gif or capital letter excitement from her. I love Laura, she's my
Life. 

6. Travelling- nothing keeps me grounded and ready like exploring the world. I can't begin to tell you how the pieces of my soul float back together when the plane takes off. 


7. Looking at #Goals- Keeping in mind what I want in life, and browsing it regularly, reminds me of where I want to be. 

8. Taking a Minute- taking time out when I'm frustrated or emotional has really helped me keep my cool when things get hard. It's a good life, sometimes you have to remember that. 

9. Keeping a Countdown- Sometimes all it takes is something to remind you there's only so many days until your next adventure. 


10. Chips and Salsa- I love Chips and Salsa. They just make me happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment