Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sundance Film Festival and Me

Today, a movie that I helped make (with an extremely talented professor of mine) was released to the public for viewing. This is a huge moment for me and everyone involved. 

It is so incredible to know that my name was on something that premiered at Sundance Film Festival, even if I couldn't be there. I am so blessed to live this life. I am so thrilled that this has fallen in my lap, and I am running out of words to be honest. I need to thank some people:

To Morgan, thanks for telling me to join FVC, we wouldn't be here without you. To my dad, thanks for having no faith in me, I needed that to draw from. To my friends, thank you for always staying around. It's so incredible how many great people I am surrounded by. I am so blessed. 

Do you want to watch it?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment