Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolution Season

As the new year comes to us, it's time to reflect on 2014, and all I will do and become in 2015. 

2014:

I saw the beginning of the year ring in with some friends. We played UNO and Scattergories and had a fun sleepover where I read a bed time story to my best friends as we all laid down to fall asleep. The Spring semester unveiled a 4.0 GPA and a new desire to succeed in my educational endeavors. Summer took a toll as I took 10 hours in a short span of time, but still managed some decent grades. Fall semester seems to have become the best so far, as I worked full time and did full time school. All the while gaining an office in my sorority, as well as the best person in the world as my best friend. I finished out Fall with a new sense of being, happy to have succeeded academically. 2014 brought me some amazing networking, it brought me more into the OKC and Dallas Ad communities, and it opened doors for me that I hope never close! 

2015:

2015 will see me applying to internships in OKC and Dallas, as well as working to better myself as a whole. It will see me starting my senior year of college and taking steps towards my career of choice. I look forward to what this year has in store for me. 

Resolution Revolution:

1) I resolve to train for a half marathon, to be ran by the end of 2015.
2) I resolve to be more positive and reflective of positive things, not only towards others, but towards myself as well.
3) I resolve to sleep earlier, and to wake up earlier. 
4) I resolve to eat better, ingest good for me, live good for me. 
5) I resolve to start lifting weights and to create a healthier lifestyle in my house. 

I wish you luck while you make your resolutions, and I hope you have the best New Year. Happy 2015, y'all. 

(Photo Cred: Pinterest) 

No comments:

Post a Comment