Thursday, April 2, 2015

Intern Search 2015

So, here we all are. April 2015 and I am looking for an internship. I have applied at a handful of places both in Oklahoma City (my native land) and Texas (the closest large market). Pending all of these applications, I can't help but wonder if I will end up somewhere that I want to. Every place I have applied at has its own strength, and much like the employees, those individual strengths make up the genetics for a fantastic work environment. 

Whether it is a full service agency or not, all of these companies bring something to the table that I admire. While this is certainly true, I can only hope that they will see that I could contribute something to their table. 

Things about me that you won't find on my resume:
• My incredible sense of humor. 
• My set of moral obligations. 
• My sense of leadership and ownership. 
• My sense of self. 
• My contributions to group work. 
• My generally happy demeanor. 
• My community side.

Here's hoping that I seal the deal with one of the companies I have applied to, I know I would be thrilled to work with any one of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment